Black & white photograph of the eastern annexe of the Exhibition Building, taken circa 1977. The photograph shows the northern car park that replaced the White Ensign Club and Australian War Museum and one of two 30 metre light poles installed in the car park in 1976.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

A view of the Exhibition Building from the northern car park looking east, showing the asphalt car park in the foreground and the eastern annexe and trees in the background.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information