Black & white photograph of the completed decking of the aerial link between the banquet hall (Princeton Room) and convention centre, taken 5 May 1977. The link was constructed between February and August 1977.

This is one of 959 photographs (or images) of the Exhibition Building collated by the Exhibition Trustees as a 10 volume pictorial history of the Exhibition Building spanning the years 1880 to 1985. The pictorial history was instigated by the centenary of the Exhibition Building in 1980 and forms part of a larger Royal Exhibition Building collection of documents, photographs, objects and research files.

Description of Content

View along the aerial link with the decking completed but the wall is still under construction. The floor of the building can be seen on the left hand side of the photograph.

Physical Description

A black & white silver gelatin print on a page of a photograph album. There is a printed caption below the photograph.

More Information