Plan shows a ground plan of permanent buildings and annexes at the Exhibition Building at the time of the Centennial International Exhibition in 1888. The location of Courts and displays are marked on the plan, as is the location of the Fernery, Aquarium, Switchback Railway, entrances and turnstiles. The position of Electric Lamps, represented by red circles, are also shown,

The Melbourne Centennial International Exhibition opened on 1 August 1888 and closed at the end of January 1889.

Physical Description

Large plan, black ink with red markings on buff coloured paper.

More Information